Steuben County’s nonprofits need your time and talent!
· Great opportunity to volunteer at the beautiful new YMCA facility. Needs include giving tours, mailings, assisting at fitness center and at the front desk.
· Vincent House in Wayland needs volunteers to assist with cleaning, lawn and garden care, donating baked goods, and providing snacks for the hospitality cart.
· American Red Cross needs volunteers to serve on the disaster relief team. Training will be provided.
· ProAction Home Delivered Meals program needs drivers (regular and substitute) in Wayland and Hornell. Mileage Reimbursement available.
· Volunteers needed to serve as Living Healthy Peer Leaders to assist individuals in the community in living a more productive life. Free training provided in March and April. Please call for more details.
· Trust in the Lives of Older Women facilitator training provided on Tuesday, April 24th from 9 AM- 4 PM in Bath. Groups are designed to address specific concerns and challenges faced by older women. Please call for more details.
If you are 55 years of age or older and you are interested in these or any other volunteer opportunities, call Mary at (607) 324-4892 or (607) 664-2298 to learn more about the benefits of being an RSVP Volunteer.
Please do not call the agencies or organizations directly.
Visit the RSVP website at www.steubencony.org/rsvp to see a more complete list of volunteer opportunities.