What’s the secret ingredient of top performers? Emotional Intelligence! If you want your people to perform at a higher level come to this workshop! It’s going to be fun and valuable! Experience hands-on activities, videos, stories and even a comedy skit highlighting the power of Emotional Intelligence.
When: Tuesday, June 19th from 8:00 to 9:30am
Where: Rockwell Museum of Western Art (Educational Center)
You Will Learn:
• What Emotional Intelligence really is and how to use it to motivate others.
• Why EQ is the secret ingredient of “Star Performers.”
• Your EQ strengths and challenges.
• Four simple EQ tools that improve performance.
• How staff at Ford, EBay, Pepsi, Starbucks, Amazon.com and others use EQ to get results!
Space is limited so please email Lynette Corcoran at Corcoran@CorningNY.com or call her at 936-4686 to reserve your seat.