- About Us
- IHS Services
- Provider Online
- Lead Agency Services
- Annual Conference
The fifth annual FLX Pride Festival will be taking place Saturday June 8th from 1-9 pm at the Seneca Lakefront in Geneva, NY. This festival is a place of celebration for local LGBTQ community members but also a fundraiser for Family Counseling Service’s LGBTQ Advocacy Program (previously the LGBTQ Center of the Finger Lakes). Last year there was a record attendance of 1,442 festival attendees and hope to continue to grow with your help!
1. Sponsors interested in helping offset cost of festival expenses (and to help keep this festival’s admission free for individuals and families!) Check out sponsor perks in attached Sponsorship Packet or Complete Online Form by Mon April 15th (deadline extended) (Festival Posters will be printed by April 5th with Top Sponsor logos)
2. Local, Non-Profit Agencies that support LGBTQ Community Members and want to share service information at the Festival via tabling 1-7pm Sat June 8th (outside venue). More information in attached Vendor Application or online form. Application due by Monday April 15th (deadline extended)
3. Local Vendors (artists, crafters, authors, essential oils, massage therapist, etc) who would like to set up a table at the festival 1-7 pm to sell/offer their family-friendly goods/services. More information in attached Vendor Application. Application due by Monday April 15th (deadline extended) Click here to complete online
4. Wineries & Breweries/Cideries interested in pouring their product in the form of tastings, glasses, and/or bottles. More information on attached Vendor Application or on our online form. Due by Monday April 15th (deadline extended)
5. Donated Raffle Items from local Businesses who are interested in donating gift certificates, products, shirts, art, books, etc for the festival’s silent auction and raffle Items must be collected by our volunteers no later than May 1st (email email@example.com to arrange a volunteer to pick up or drop off at Family Counseling Service 671 S. Exchange Street, Geneva, NY)
If you and your business/agency are interested in participating in any of the mentioned ways above, please fill out the online Sponsor & Vendor Applications or mail/drop off/fax completed attachment applications ASAP to secure your spot to advertise/table your services to 1,500 festival attendees (Applications due April 15th but vendor/sponsor payment can be collected up until May 31st).
Please feel free to forward this email to your networks or contacts who might be interested!!!
We would be happy to answer any questions or concerns via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (315) 789-2613 ext 2152. Our Family Counseling Service Office is located at 671 S. Exchange Street, Geneva, NY 14456 and our fax number is 315-789-2524.
Check out our Facebook Event for the Festival & our FCSFL website for updates on festival activities and sponsors!
Our goal is to grow this event every year in addition to our LGBTQ services in Ontario, Seneca, Wayne, and Yates Counties!
We appreciate your time and consideration!