ACCORD Head Start: Openings Available
ACCORD is pleased to share the following updates about our Early Head Start and Head Start programs!
– All of our centers are open and providing in-person services to children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Safety and following the Department of Health’s guidelines remains a priority for us. Families do have the option to receive virtual services if they prefer.
– Home-Based services are currently being offered virtually, as always it is at a time most convenient for families
– Our Belfast Head Start and Early Head Start classrooms now have transportation!! You will now see a Head Start bus in the northern end of the county providing transportation to our students.
– Enrollment opportunities are still available for families. We have immediate openings for eligible families at all of our locations:
- Belfast: ages 18 months to 5 years *transportation available*
- Bolivar: ages 18 months to 5 years *transportation available*
- Cuba: ages 18 months to 5 years
- Friendship: ages 6 weeks to 5 years *transportation available*
- Wellsville: ages 6 weeks to 5 years *transportation available*
- Home-Based: birth to 5 years for families in Allegany County
If you have any questions about Head Start or would like refer a family to program, please contact Katie Carr, Early Head Start & Head Start ERSEA Specialist at 585-268-7605 extension 1525. Families can also start their application online by visiting the ACCORD website at www.accordcorp.org.