Arc of Steuben Registered Nurse – Bath
Location: Hamilton & Oaklawn IRAs; Painted Post & Bath, NY
We’re recruiting talented, family-oriented people to work with us!
The Arc of Steuben, a not-for-profit organization, supports people with disabilities to accomplish their goals and achieve their dreams. We assist the members of our organization to make impactful decisions and positive changes in their lives while giving them the tools they need to be successful.
We maintain a flexible work environment that encourages career development and leadership by providing learning opportunities to all of our associates. With a number of career opportunities in multiple departments the options for personal growth are endless.
Monday through Thursday: 8:00am to 4:15pm
Friday: 8:00am to 3:00pm
Functioning as a team leader, under the direction of the Associate Director of Residential Health Care Services, the Registered Nurse supervises Medical Assistants (MAs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs). The Registered Nurse is responsible for the supervision of unlicensed direct care associates in the performance of nursing tasks and activities and ensures the associates are adequately trained in providing health care tasks. The Registered Nurse promotes and ensures the health and well-being of individuals by utilizing standard nursing practices.
- Current Registered Professional Nurse license required.
- OPWDD MR/DD Orientation for Registered Nurses in MR/DD Nursing within three months of hire.
- CPR/First Aid/AED and SCIP Certification within the first six months of hire.
- The person in this position must maintain a working telephone.
- Possess a valid driver’s license for the state in which the person resides and maintain a safe driving record per agency policy.
- Paid Time Off
- Discount Programs
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Associate Recognition Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Family Oriented Work Environment
- Holiday, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Working for a non-profit agency may qualify you for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program through the Federal Government
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply through our Website: http://arcofsteuben.org
SALARY: $22.20/hour or $43,290.00/year