Arc of Steuben Bus Driver – Bath
FLSA STATUS: Full-time, Non Exempt
LOCATION: Bath, NY
We’re recruiting talented, family-oriented people to work with us!
The Arc of Steuben, a not-for-profit organization, supports people with disabilities to accomplish their goals and achieve their dreams. We assist the members of our organization to make impactful decisions and positive changes in their lives while giving them the tools they need to be successful.
We maintain a flexible work environment that encourages career development and leadership by providing learning opportunities to all of our associates. With a number of career opportunities in multiple departments the options for personal growth are endless.
Under the direction of the Transportation Coordinator, the Bus Driver transports passengers safely and according to schedule.
- Valid NYS Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) BP and no airbrake restriction.
- Must comply with NYS DMV Article 19A vehicle and traffic law.
- Must comply with required Drug and Alcohol Testing.
- Paid Time Off
- Discount Programs
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Associate Recognition Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Family Oriented Work Environment
- Holiday, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Working for a non-profit agency may qualify you for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program through the Federal Government
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply through our Website: http://arcofsteuben.org