Direct Support Professional – Bath
FLSA STATUS: Full-time, Non Exempt
LOCATION: Oaklawn IRA; Bath, NY
We’re recruiting talented, family-oriented people to work with us!
The Arc of Steuben, a not-for-profit organization, supports people with disabilities to accomplish their goals and achieve their dreams. We assist the members of our organization to make impactful decisions and positive changes in their lives while giving them the tools they need to be successful.
We maintain a flexible work environment that encourages career development and leadership by providing learning opportunities to all of our associates. With a number of career opportunities in multiple departments the options for personal growth are endless.
Under the direction of the Residence Coordinator, Relief Coordinator, or Senior Program Coordinator this position is responsible for maintaining an environment in the program which encourages and facilitates optimal personal development and provides person directed services and ensures the health and safety of the individuals served.
- High School diploma or equivalent required .
- CPR/First Aid/AED and SCIP Certification within the first six months of hire.
- Medication Administration required within one year of full time status.
- This person must possess a valid NYS driver’s license and maintain a safe driving record per agency policy.
- Paid Time Off
- Discount Programs
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Associate Recognition Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Family Oriented Work Environment
- Holiday, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Working for a non-profit agency may qualify you for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program through the Federal Government
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply through our Website: http://arcofsteuben.org
$11.39/hour after mandatory paid training