- This event has passed.
What To Do If Your Loved One is in A Nursing Home
February 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you know what to do if your loved one is in a nursing home?
Our population is aging, and it is becoming ever more common to find our loved ones in a nursing home. Cornell Cooperative Extension of Steuben County wants to help you walk through the process in their new workshop, What to do if your Loved One is in a Nursing Home to be offered Tuesday, February 25, 2020, from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Southeast Steuben County Library, 300 Nasser Civic Center Plaza, Corning.
This workshop will be presented by Patrick J Roth, Esq. CPA and help you:
- Explore options on how to pay for long term care
- Learn Medicaid eligibility rules for single individuals and married couples
- Discover what the Medicaid Application Process is really like
- Find out planning options available to protect your hard earned assets even if you didn’t start five years prior
- Learn other important information you should know about long term care
The workshop is free but please reserve your space by calling 607-664-2300. For more information visit PutKnowledgeToWork.org.