In today’s environment, agencies struggle to maintain critical services with daily threats of funding cuts. The leaner that an agency operates, the harder it is to monitor funders and research grant opportunities, or to create strong plans, applications, or program goals. IHS Project Planning and Resource Development fills a critical need that agencies cannot meet themselves. Our shared services include:
- Search for and analyze public and private funding sources
- Analyze RFPs to fit your programs
- Find demographics and statistics for your planning or applications
- “Grant Doctor” review of your written proposals
- Facilitate planning processes and write grant applications
- Hold grant development trainings and consultations
- Strategic planning consultation
- Review written materials and strategies
- Comprehensive fund development planning (multi-sourced)
Our services are professional, collaborative, and focused on your mission.
Join Our Resource Development Group Meetings
A think-tank approach to discussing ongoing grant opportunities, best practices for grant preparation and interfacing with Grantmakers.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, July 13, at 2 p.m.