Reports directly to the Steuben County Office for the Aging Director
General Summary of Duties:
This is a part-time (22.5 hours per week), paid position with the Institute for Human Services, Inc. (IHS), a nonprofit
organization located in Bath, N.Y. This position is contracted to work with the Steuben County Office for the Aging to
provide clerical and other general office duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with front line/clerical support, data entry, mail correspondence, and record-keeping
- Assist with data collection for various federal, state, and local reports under the direction of Office for the Aging Management staff
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Connect clients with information and resources that meets their needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude, compassionate and empathetic listening skills, ability to work independently and as a member of a team, strong organizational skills, ability to establish priorities and work in a multi-tasking environment, and knowledge of computer systems, internet, and software applications.
High school diploma, experience in human service, social work, communications, customer service or related field preferred.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 29th.