STNEDSouthern Tier Nonprofit Executive Directors
The Southern Tier Nonprofit Executive Directors (STNED) group creates an opportunity for nonprofit leaders and aspiring leaders to communicate and collaborate on meaningful issues relevant to the success of the local nonprofit sector, and their individual organizations.
Meeting three to four times a year, STNED provides a space for nonprofit leadership (executive staff and senior leadership) to ask questions, meet their peers, and plan for a successful future. STNED works to improve communication and collaboration while defining a unified message to the community and elected officials. The group acts as a meeting space for any and all nonprofits in the Southern Tier; working to combine current efforts in hopes of diminishing the presence of silos and creating influence through cooperation.
Value of STNED for Your Organization
- Provides a meeting place for advocacy issues
- Provides a forum for nonprofit leaders to share ideas, concerns, and opportunities
- Provides educational and professional development opportunities
- Helps formulate key industry messages
- Networking and knowledge sharing across city and county lines
- Fosters communication that can lead to future collaboration between organization
Thursday, October 19th
9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Southeast Steuben County Library (Corning)
Click Here to Register
Southern Tier Library System
How Libraries are Working with Nonprofits
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
Advocacy & Lobbying for Nonprofits