ProAction’s Main Office Open for Walk-In Assistance
Effective 9/21/20 Pro Action’s main office on 117 E Steuben St. will be open for walk-in assistance. Due to social distance requirements appointments are still preferred to ensure you can be assisted. Masks are required to be worn while in Pro Action facilities. In addition, customers will be required to complete a COVID-19 Self Certification and a waiver for in person services. Those forms will be provided to you prior to your appointment or before you receive a service at our facility.
Customers can continue to receive Pro Action services by phone or electronically. We are encouraging customers to make appointments and/or have their needs met by phone or other electronic means.
- General Services: 607-776-2125
- Child Care Aware® of Steuben & Schuyler: 607-776-2126
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) 607-776-1151 ext. 220
- Yates County Office for the Aging: 315-536-5515
- HOPE Center Keuka Food Pantry: 315-924-3502