Steuben Prevention Coalition Opens Community Perception Survey
Hosted by Survey Monkey, the 2020 Community Perception Survey by the Steuben Prevention Coalition’s Opioid Committee is now open for public input.
Please take a few minutes to participate in this anonymous survey and also please forward this link on to your community and organization list serves. This survey will remain open through Feb. 28, 2020.
- Will ask questions about your use of prescription drugs, alcohol and other drugs.
- Results will be used to help inform and improve prevention programs.
- Is completely voluntary. You may skip any question that you are not comfortable with.
- Is completely anonymous. We are not asking your name or other identifying information.
- There are 48 questions, and it should take you approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.