Steuben Prevention Coalition’s Opioid Committee has created video messages driving home the point that proper medication disposal is key in preventing them from falling into the wrong hands and causing a fatal overdose. Below you will find links to the two videos made by and featuring committee member Nancy Reigelsperger. Please share widely via social media.
You May Also Enjoy
- Rural Health Network Webinar: A Fresh Outlook for Rural Food Retail May 13, 2021
- Lifespan Offers Information & Inspiration Workshop Sessions May 11, 2021
- Happening This Week at Chemung County Historical Society May 10, 2021
- Tour De Keuka Returns to Benefit United Way of the Southern Tier May 10, 2021
- Pathways, Inc. Announces 2021 Annual (Virtual) Fundraiser May 10, 2021