Steuben Prevention Coalition’s Opioid Committee has created video messages driving home the point that proper medication disposal is key in preventing them from falling into the wrong hands and causing a fatal overdose. Below you will find links to the two videos made by and featuring committee member Nancy Reigelsperger. Please share widely via social media.
You May Also Enjoy
- Steuben County Flood Relief Event Set for Oct. 28 October 22, 2021
- Steuben Public Health Vaccine Guidance (10/21/21) October 22, 2021
- Hike and Write and Other Upcoming Events at Tanglewood October 22, 2021
- Partners to Host Local Domestic Violence Awareness Month Events October 22, 2021
- Family Service Society Training Opportunities October 22, 2021