Reset Challenge is a free program open to everyone in the community – they do not have to be a member of the Y. It is 6 weeks of challenges, inspirational messages, and connections to assist people in resetting their lives and focus on their health and well-being. We all need it now more than ever! We currently have 400 who have enrolled and pushed the reset button – our goal is 1,000. The challenge starts on February 1. Thanks for passing it on.
Watch the video!
Registration is now OPEN!
The YMCA Reset Challenge is a FREE six-week program designed to help individuals transform their spirit, mind, and body. Participants are encouraged to get active for 30 minutes a day, 150 minutes per week. Join thousands of teammates nationally as we hit RESET and start 2021 on a positive note. Everyone in the community is welcome, you do NOT need to be a YMCA member to join!
All aspects of the challenge can be done VIRTUALLY!
· Participants will receive a minimum of 3 communications each week filled with motivation, challenges, workouts, and so much more.
· Free Virtual Fitness Classes (Live and On-Demand)
· Free Virtual Content for Healthy Living
· National Expert Coaches (Fitness, Nutrition, Meditation, and more!)
· Community participants who are not YMCA members will be given 6 passes to use any of our locations during the RESET challenge.
· Special offers during and at the end of the challenge for RESET participants.