As the Bath Central School District transitions back to in person school- the ProAction Youth Development Program is also transitioning to remain in the community as a support to youth and their families.
The remote learning site will continue to operate at 310 W. Washington St with the following changes through the end of the school year and summer:
5/12-6/25: Hours of operation are 10am-6pm M-F. This is to continue serving enrolled homeschool students and other families who may find themselves out of school for some reason and still need the structure and supervision.
6/28-9/3: Hours of operation are 7:45-4pm M-F. (Meals will NOT be provided, Students can choose to walk with staff to the nearest Free Summer Food Service Program.)
- Students are divided by age: Tweens (8-12) and Teens (13-18)
- Capacity daily is 50 students.
- Students MUST register prior to dropping in, with all signatures and consents in place.
- Students must complete a simple covid questionnaire when they drop in (daily).
- We do NOT have scheduled field trips, but we do have a variety of scheduled activities, and free time.